- ULTIMO S.A. (ULTIMO Poland) is the parent company for ULTIMO Group and the main operating entity. Its operations include leading the portfolio investment process, defining collection strategies for purchased debts and implementing servicing using both amicable and legal approaches.
- Ultimo Securitisation Fund is the investment vehicle for the acquisition of banking portfolios, which provides banks with a tax-efficient way to sell receivables.
- Ultimo Portfolio Investment (Luxembourg) SA is a special purpose vehicle to acquire certain other portfolios.
- Legal Office or Kancelaria Prawna, K.Buczek i Wspólnicy sp. k. is a limited partnership company. The company provides legal services exclusively for ULTIMO as part of the collections process and whilst majority owned by ULTIMO, its shareholders include two practicing lawyers, as required under Polish law.
- TAKTO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością is a special purpose vehicle involved in the Group’s lending business, offering safe, accessible loans, adjusted to the needs of private clients.
- TAKTO Non-Standard Closed-End Securitization Investment Fund is an investment vehicle designed to accuqire receivables or debt portfolios, resulting in particular from the loan agreements.
- B2Holding is leading Pan-European debt specialist. The company provides debt solutions for banks and institutional vendors.
- B2Holding's head office is located in Oslo. The Group has full operations in 12 European countries, portfolios in 3 countries and offices in 4 additional countries. B2Holding has a stated strategy for further growth, mainly in Central and Eastern Europe.
- B2Holding builds its business through the acquisition of servicing companies with strong segment positions, and the purchase of non-performing and partially performing debt portfolios.
- B2Holding is uniquely positioned for profitable growth with an experienced management and an outstanding track record. Considering the unique nature of individual markets, B2Holding places emphasis on building companies that are sustainable at the local level. In order to leverage local platforms across Group jurisdictions, the Group shares knowledge, accommodates portfolio acquisitions, and allocates capital and operational resources efficiently.
- B2Holding upholds the highest ethical standards in its approach to dealing with debtors, and seeks to work with debtors to achieve a fair outcome for all parties. That approach is highly valued by vendors, who can be confident that their former customers will be treated fairly.
- The Company's shares were listed on 8th of June on Oslo Børs.
More about B2Holding: http://www.b2holding.no/B2Holding Annual Report for 2015