Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Wroclaw, Poland, The ULTIMO Group is a reliable business partner and it has grown rapidly to become one of Poland’s leading debt collection businesses specializing in the purchase of NPL portfolios in Poland and the collection of outstanding debts from those portfolios.
- 2014 - B2Holding acquires ULTIMO.
- 2013 - Acquired the largest ever portfolio sold in Poland.
- 2012 - Cumulative collections exceed PLN 1 billion (€278 million).
- 2011 - Number of customers in database exceeds 1.3 million.
- 2010 - E-court roll-out gives access to faster and cheaper legal claims processing
(for qualifying asset types).
- 2009 - Cumulative face value of acquired portfolios exceeds €1 billion.
- 2008 - Annual collections exceed PLN 100 million (€24 million) for the first time.
- 2007 - Revolving senior debt and mezzanine facilities put in place.
- 2006 - Registration of Securitisation Fund.
Advent acquired a majority shareholding from AIG and ULTIMO’s founders.
- 2005 - Number of employees exceeds 300 by the end of the year end
17 portfolios with a cumulative face value of €161 million acquired.
- 2004 - Acquisition of first telecom debt portfolio.
Number of employees reaches 190.
- 2003 - ULTIMO reaches break-even four months after start of operations
Implementation of second generation of proprietary IT system in August.
- 2002 - ULTIMO starts operations in September.First NPL portfolio with face value of €38 million acquired in October.