- B2Holding is leading Pan-European debt specialist. The company provides debt solutions for banks and institutional vendors.
- B2Holding's Head office is located in Oslo, Norway. The Group has operations in twenty-three European countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
The Group has offices in three additional countries: Austria, Luxembourg and Netherlands.
- B2Holding builds its business through the acquisition of servicing companies with strong segment positions, and the purchase of non-performing and partially performing debt portfolios.
- B2Holding is uniquely positioned for profitable growth with an experienced management and an outstanding track record. Considering the unique nature of individual markets, B2Holding places emphasis on building companies that are sustainable at the local level. In order to leverage local platforms across Group jurisdictions, the Group shares knowledge, accommodates portfolio acquisitions, and allocates capital and operational resources efficiently.
- B2Holding upholds the highest ethical standards in its approach to dealing with debtors, and seeks to work with debtors to achieve a fair outcome for all parties. That approach is highly valued by vendors, who can be confident that their former customers will be treated fairly.
- The Company's shares were listed on 8th of June 2016 on Oslo Børs.
More about B2Holding: http://www.b2holding.no/