- ULTIMO is a leading player on the Polish debt management market. Due to its strong financing position the Group concentrates on the acquisition of non-performing loan portfolios (NPL) particularly from banking sector.
- Many years of experience in managing liabilities have given ULTIMO a unique ability to shape collection procedures and processes to maximize returns from NPL portfolios.
- The ULTIMO Group has been present on the Polish debt management market since 2002. In August 2014, Norwegian B2 Holding, a leading European specialty finance business, signed an agreement to acquire the entire share capital of ULTIMO.
- ULTIMO is one of the founding members of the Association of Financial Enterprises (KPF) in Poland and is at the forefront of setting industry standards. Principles of Best Practice and ULTIMO’s own Code of Ethics define a consistent approach across business.
- Since 2010, the Group has a license from the Financial Supervision Commission to manage securitized receivables.
|Leading and most respected player in Poland||
Longest collection history - first portfolio acquired in 2002.
Largest database with 4,5 M accounts amounting to PLN 18,5 B.
Excellent reputation with compliant and ethical approach.
Good relationships with all major Vendors.
|Uniquely positioned and experienced||
ULTIMO’s people with experienced management team.
Scale and operational excellence incl. 15 years of experience in litigation.
Sophisticated IT solutions.
Acquisition of the largest ever Polish portfolio.