The ULTIMO group belongs to the leader of the debt management market in Poland, developing and expanding its market share. We are a leading company in the debt collection industry.
- ULTIMO is a leading player on the Polish debt management market. Due to its strong financing position the Group concentrates on the acquisition of non-performing loan portfolios (NPL) particularly from banking sector.
- Many years of experience in managing liabilities have given ULTIMO a unique ability to shape collection procedures and processes to maximize returns from NPL portfolios.
- The ULTIMO Group has been present on the Polish debt management market since 2002. In August 2014, Norwegian B2 Holding, a leading European specialty finance business, signed an agreement to acquire the entire share capital of ULTIMO.
- ULTIMO is one of the founding members of the Association of Financial Enterprises (KPF) in Poland and is at the forefront of setting industry standards. Principles of Best Practice and ULTIMO’s own Code of Ethics define a consistent approach across business.
- Since 2010, the Group has a license from the Financial Supervision Commission to manage securitized receivables